Recurring Passenger Survey Program
WBA has conducted the Recurring Passenger Survey Program for the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) since 1995, providing traveler information regarding Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport.
Each year WBA conducts on-site intercept interviews (15-20 minutes in length) with more than 3,000 enplaning passengers at both airports. The research has provided valuable insights into areas including:
- Perceptions of the Authority, the Airports and the Capital Construction Program;
- Demographic profiles of the passengers;
- Origin and destination (O&D) information;
- Passenger satisfaction levels;
- Safety issues; and
- Concession planning and satisfaction levels.
In addition, telephone interviews, traffic counts, mystery shopping and more than 65 focus groups have been a part of the study.
- 3,000+ passenger interviews
- WBA staff interviewers
- Additional multiple methodologies
- Actionable and multi-form reporting