WBA Research is seeking a full-time Research Associate to join our Project Management team. This is an entry-level position which requires a Bachelor’s degree. WBA Research is located between Washington, DC and Baltimore in Crofton, MD.
The Research Associate will gain an understanding of:
- Managing budgets and timelines
- Questionnaire design
- Field preparation
- Coding and data processing
- Creation of graphic data summaries
- Analysis and report writing
- Implementing various research methodologies such as telephone/web surveys, in-depth interviews and focus groups
The qualified Research Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting Research Managers with quantitative and qualitative projects
- Monitoring and reporting the status of quantitative fieldwork
- Assisting in the development of survey instruments
- Creating and editing data graphics for client reports
- Reviewing CATI programs, cross-tabulations and reports for accuracy
Founded in 1987, WBA Research delivers strategic insights that help our diverse regional and national clients grow their business. We deliver the answers they need to help make sense of their world. We partner with industry leaders and other successful organizations to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in order to provide meaningful information to enhance an organization’s performance. We enable our clients to approach business decisions with critical knowledge and keen insight.
The solutions we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Brand Awareness and Image Assessment
- Creative Concept/Message Development and Tracking
- Product/Service Development Research
- Public Opinion Research
- Market Segmentation
- Candidates must be extremely detail- and quality-oriented
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
- Knowledge of MS Office required
- 4-year college degree required
- Market Research experience preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent opportunity for growth
Successful candidates have shown a strong interest and desire to grow in the Market Research industry, an aptitude for analytical thinking and an excellent work ethic.
No phone inquiries please. You must submit a cover letter and salary requirement with your resume to Renée Henley RHenley@WBAresearch.com . WBA Research is an equal opportunity employer.